Moneycorp is a trading division of TTT Moneycorp Limited, one of the UK's leading foreign exchange companies.
The company at a glance:
- Company incorporated in 1962
- Dealing in foreign exchange since 1979
- Providing a comprehensive foreign exchange service including retail, wholesale and commercial foreign exchange
- Serving in excess of 2.5 million customers a year
- Trading over £7.5 billion per annum in currencies
- Over 500 dedicated employees
- Average income growth in excess of 20% per annum since 1979
- ISO 9000 Quality Assurance accreditation since 1996
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is a significant shareholder in the group
- Substantial client list including many blue-chip companies and organisations
- PricewaterhouseCoopers our auditors since 1987
- Audited accounts and financial statements published within three months of year-end
- Main bankers: RBS, HSBC and Barclays
- Top rating by Dun and Bradstreet, Graydon and other credit agencies
- Licensed Money Service Business and authorised and regulated by the FSA for non-investment insurance mediation
- Independent private company with an established reputation, focused on long-term customer satisfaction rather than short-term gains
Moneycorp clients are welcome to visit their FX trading floor of Head Office, both in Knightsbridge, London.
Get started with Moneycorp >>
"Just a quick message to say that all our monies have been received and to thank you for your professional and friendly service. I have found dealing with yourself and Moneycorp a stress-free, simple experience and would like to thank you personally for that. I would be happy to recommend you at any time and have, in fact, done just that. As you can imagine, not much else in this whole life change has been quite that simple so it was like a breath of fresh air!! Best wishes."